A telescopic Chute is a material handling equipment that is used for dust free load( and unload) of powdered and dry bulk materials into containers, trucks, and ships. It is an automated and flexible solution that can be tailored to fit the needs of various industries.
The primary concept behind the telescopic chute system is to discharge powdered or granular bulk solids through a vertical column using their own weight, while simultaneously collecting any dust within the same enclosed column. To accommodate the varying height between the upper discharge point and lower loading point, the column is made flexible.The flexibility of the column is a key feature of the telescopic chute system.It allows for adjustments to be made to accommodate different discharge and loading points, making it a versatile solution for a wide range of applications.
Telescopic Chute Advantages
- Dust free loading: Our loading system ensures that your work area remains free of dust, preventing pollution and ensuring the safety of both the port and the environment.
- No spillage or waste: saving your time and money in long term.
- Food grade options: these Chutes are designed to meet the highest standards.
- Easy and low maintenance: Our loading system is designed for easy and low maintenance, ensuring that it remains in top condition for years to come.
- Versatile: It is suitable for a wide range of bulk solids conveying and storage systems. Whether you're using a silo, hopper, screw feeder, or conveyor.